General Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Company website (the “Company Site”) and your relationship with Huubr.ie (the “Company”, “we” or “us”). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not register for or use the Company Site. If you have any questions on the Terms and Conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note, all our payments are now recurring, see below for further information*
Use of the Company Site
The Company Site is provided to you for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the Company Site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. [References to these Terms and Conditions include [add details of any additional applicable terms].
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the Company Site. Any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration, or via a suitable announcement on the Company Site. The changes will apply to the use of the Company Site after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the Company Site. If you continue to use the Company Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Company Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
To register on the Company Site you must be over eighteen years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
Password and Security
When you register to use the Company Site you will be asked to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting email@example.com immediately. If the Company has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Company Site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
The content of the Company Site is protected by copyright, trademarks, database right, and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Company Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network), or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Company Site without written permission from the Company. The Company’s logo and trademarks are the property of their owners and you may only use the trademarks and logos featured on the website for the sole purpose of displaying the website on your computer screen or printing out the website on your printer.
Your use of the Company Site
You may not use the Company Site for any of the following purposes: disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws; transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice; interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Company Site; or making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner. You will be responsible for our losses and costs resulting from your breach of this clause.
Availability of the Company Site
Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we give no warranties as to its availability and shall not, in any event, be responsible to the Customer or any third party for loss of profits, revenue or goodwill of any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential losses or damages arising as a result of your use of or access to the Company Site or the information contained therein, including but not limited to any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in such information or any faults, interruptions or delays in connection with the Company Site, or any transaction made in connection with the Company Site or in reliance on the information contained therein.
We cannot guarantee that the services will be fault-free, however, if a fault occurs with the Company Site you should report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the Company Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
The Company’s right to suspend or cancel your registration
We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
You can cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing at email@example.com. If you do so, you must stop using the Company Site.
The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Company Site shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
The Company’s liability
The Company Site provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while the Company tries to ensure that material included on the Company Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, the Company makes no representations, conditions or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied in relation to the accuracy of the information contained on the Company Site. Without limitation, the Company makes no representations, conditions, or warranties of any kind whatsoever, either express or implied as to the accuracy, completeness, legality, quality or suitability of any information contained on Company Site.
- If the Company is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
- If we are in breach of these Terms & Conditions, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you use the Company Site. Our liability shall not, in any event, include business losses such as lost data, lost profits, or business interruption.
- This clause 9 shall not limit or affect our liability resulting from any products sold through the Company Site being found to be unsafe or if something we do negligently causes death or personal injury.
- The use of the Company Site is solely at the user’s own risk. We do not vouch for those persons, companies, and other organizations whose goods or services may be displayed, advertised or referred to in or on whose websites may be linked to from the Company Site, nor do we vouch for the availability, suitability, reliability, quality or process of any goods or services offered on such linked sites.
- Any hypertext links provided on the Company Site to other websites are provided for convenience only and the Company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the contents of those other websites linked to, or any products or services advertised or sold on those sites. The Company does not under any circumstances endorse or approve the content of such third party websites.
As a convenience to customers, the Company Site includes links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control. The Company is not responsible for content on any sites for which links are provided.
Advertising and Sponsorship
Part of the Company Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Company Site complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible you for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts. This will not prevent the Company from pursuing any claims in respect of a breach of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise in any other jurisdiction in the world. Any users of the Company Site who access the Site from jurisdictions outside of Ireland are responsible for ensuring that they comply with any applicable local laws.
We make no promise that materials on the Company Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Ireland, and accessing the Company Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside Ireland, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- If you breach these Terms and Conditions and the Company chooses to ignore this, the Company will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The Company Site is owned and operated by Huubr.ie,
- If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By following a company you are agreeing to accept that companies’ emails, showing their activity, special offers, etc. You can Unfollow at any stage.
- Your payment, at the agreed existing price, will be taken from your account in the same month next year and every year thereafter.
- If you do not want to continue with the service you must email email@example.com and text 0879 432 594.
- For all Recurring Payments, you will receive your invoice by email. Within 7 working days, after payment is deducted, you can cancel this payment and receive a refund.
- You warrant that in using the online payment facility you are authorized to use the debit or credit card for the payment or payments you are making. You are authorizing Huubr.ie to deduct the subscription cost amount from your credit/debit card on a recurring basis (yearly or monthly). If the card supplier declines payment, Huubr.ie is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. It is your responsibility to check with the Card Supplier that payment has been deducted from the debit or credit account. Huubr.ie will not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, depict or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. You agree that there will either be sufficient availability under the credit card limit or sufficient funds in the debit card account to make the recurring card payments when they fall due under the installment terms. If a recurring card payment collection fails Huubr.ie will make subsequent attempts at collection.
- You can cancel your recurring card payment authorization directly from your User Dashboard or by contacting Huubr.ie by telephone on 0879 432 594 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com within 7 working days after the payment is deducted, you will then receive a full refund.
- Cancellations will be processed upon request if received within 7 working days after the payment is deducted.
Thank you for registering with Irishdirectory.ie The Most Proactive Business Platform and Directory for Irish Businesses. Please note, by registering you are consenting and accepting that we promote your business through our Promotional Channels. You are also consenting to receive our support and help while on board. To comply with GPPR you have the option of leaving our Platform, so if you do not want to be part of the Irishdirectory.ie Business Platform Community and Directory and do not want to receive our support please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove your business from our Business Platform. Irishdirectory.ie was created a number of years ago to give Irish Businesses a quality presence on the Internet, not to mention the support we give.
Job Posting Subscriptions
The Job posting subscription can be used by Big Corporates and Job Agencies only through subscribing to our Job Agencies and Corporate subscriptions. The Subscriptions such as Start-Up & Growth & Expansion can only be used by SMEs
You agree that by accessing the Site, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are expressly prohibited from using the Site and you must discontinue use immediately.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (1) [your Contributions]; (2) use of the Site; (3) breach of these Terms and Conditions; (4) any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions; (5) your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; or (6) any overt harmful act toward any other user of the Site with whom you connected via the Site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
To expedite resolution and control the cost of any dispute, controversy, or claim related to these Terms and Conditions (each a “Dispute” and collectively, the “Disputes”) brought by either you or us (individually, a “Party” and collectively, the “Parties”), the Parties agree to first attempt to negotiate any Dispute informally for at least 30 days before initiating the arbitration. Such informal negotiations commence upon written notice from one Party to the other Party.
Recommended clauses and procedures for Mediation, for Expert Determination, for Adjudication, and for other forms of ADR, to be administered by the LEGALX LIMITED (CN:11963228) (www.legalx.co.uk) (email@example.com).
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions, including any question regarding its existence, validity, or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration by LEGALX LIMITED (CN:11963228) (www.legalx.co.uk) (firstname.lastname@example.org) under the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules and which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause.
The number of arbitrators shall be one.
The seat, or legal place, of arbitration, shall be London, England.
The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English.
The governing law of the herein terms and conditions shall be the substantive law of England.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
In no event will we or our directors, employees, or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from your use of the site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The site is provided on an as-is and as-available basis. You agree that your use of the site and our services will be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the site and your use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the site’s content or the content of any websites linked to the site and we will assume no liability or responsibility for any (1) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content and materials, (2) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, (5) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party, and/or (6) any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the site. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the site, any hyperlinked website, or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or other advertising, and we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any third-party providers of products or services. Resulting from your access to and use of the site, (3) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (4) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
The Content and the Marks are provided on the Site “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Site and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content, and the Marks.